Feel at home where you work.
We’re a thoroughly human company that strives to put people first in all we do, and that extends to the people we employ. If you’d like to make a difference—and a paycheque—with a company that respects your contribution, your community, and the environment, Killam could be right for you. *We hire team members who identify with our Core Values. If these values resonate with you, a career with us may be just what you are looking for.
Giving Back to People and Place
We believe giving back is crucial to being a responsible corporate citizen. Killam supports affordable housing, invests in green initiatives, donates apartments to hospitals for patient families, and provides post-secondary scholarship programs for employee’s dependants — to name a few examples. We’re also committed to reducing our environmental footprint by investing in planet-saving energy-efficient solutions.
Killam employees are our company’s biggest asset. Supporting staff both at work and in their communities is important to us. On top of health and dental care, we offer many unique benefits to encourage work/life balance and well-rounded support.
- Three annual scholarship awards are available to children and grandchildren of Killam employees to help them pursue post-secondary education.
- Killam’s employee share-purchase plan encourages employees to become shareholders through payroll deductions, and rewards longer-term employees with a 50% company match.
- Killam promotes employees’ involvement in the community by providing a full day of paid leave per year for employees to volunteer with a charity of their choice.
- Killam invests in employee education, including bringing staff together on a regular basis for accessible training and coaching programs, providing financial assistance for further education, and supporting employees to pursue the Certified Property Management certification.
- Killam encourages ongoing education, health and wellness support through planned summits, events and challenges.
Explore Opportunities with Us
From Property and Resident Management to Maintenance and Cleaning, Development to Guest Services, Killam offers a variety of careers across different fields. Check out our latest job postings to find open positions in your area.
*Killam is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing a supportive and inclusive workplace for all employees. Employees will be given support and encouragement to develop their full potential and utilize their unique talents.