Safe, Remote Showings
Killam is committed to supporting social distancing efforts and our leasing team is excited to provide you with virtual tours and photos of available apartments. These tours have also been recorded while following all best practices for distancing and cleaning protocols.
Our team is ready to serve you:
Our leasing representative are happy to help you find your new home with Killam. We’ll gladly offer to send you videos, floorplans and pictures of the apartment that is of interest to you. Our leasing representatives use many forms of social media such as Facetime, Youtube, Whats app, Facebook Messenger and Skype. We will do our best to provide you with the information you need to select the perfect apartment for you.
- Applying online is easy and accessible from your home computer, tablet or cell phone. We recommend a laptop or desktop for ease of process. Find your apartment on our website and click “Apply Now’. You will be asked to set up an account so you can log in to complete the online application.
- Follow the step by step process to complete all required fields. You will be required to upload 1 piece of Government ID and other supporting documents. All of this can be done from the convenience of your home
- When your application is approved, you will be asked to pay a deposit to secure your apartment. We are set up to accept your payment through online banking. (If the apartment you choose is in New Brunswick please contact the leasing agent for the property who will provide you with details of how to pay the deposit.)
- We can also sign leases through email/scan if you also prefer the convenience of doing this from your home.
- Our team will keep in touch throughout the process and guide you along the way. We are always available through email and phone.